Save a tab in a jQuery Modal Window for future Display -


Long time reader, first time poster.

I'm getting an issue which is coming from a lot of you, but I'm tie my head against it for a long time and I can not find any clue on the internet.

As a total scroll with Javascript, I am trying to use JQuery.ui smartmodal windows (v 1.8.rc1) to display two football teams in two separate tabs. Like England in France and tabs (1) in tabs (0)

When I open this modal window, the first tab (France) is always opened by default.

Everything is fine until even here: I'm trying to improve this modal window, remembering that when the user reopens this model, the user will re-open it again Opening (despite default tab) was closed to reopen. Later on

I'm already loading "selection and a jquery tab programatically» but without any success, and I'm slowly running out of choice (and time).

Thank you for reading me, if you have any idea how I can use a SmartModel call in a parameter, which would be very helpful to me.

You can choose which tab is "opened" .tabs (using the "select", index) method.

Example For the:

  $ ("# mytabs"). Tab ("Select", 1);  

will select the second tab.

At that time it's just a matter of keeping the index of the previously selected tab accessible (the best place for that information) depending on you and your particular problem). To trigger this collection, Event handlers can be triggered, which each time a user displays a tab being displayed.

  $ ("# myTabs"). Bind ("Tabsat", f Function (Event, UI) {Warning ("tab index selected:" + ui.index);});  

If you are having trouble with this method then make sure that you are triggering the selected command in the appropriate location (i.e., the tab has started correctly) and make sure The tab that you selected in the last selected place does not go away when the modal closes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -