vb.net - Web Service appears as website instead of developer web server -


I recently recycled my PC and once again in our solution from one of our source projects, we have a web Service that usually runs on a server, but we can also create webservice on our local host for debugging. However, nowadays I am creating this webservice as a website instead of developer web server when I save this source from source.

It does not have different types of issues, especially I am not able to specify which port I have to use that webservice, as a result, I do not connect to my database through my local webservice can.

How can I change this project in my solution that governs the webservice from a website on the developer web server?

The project is using these technologies: MS Visual Studio 2005. MS Visual Source Safe 2005. MS SQL Server 2000. VB Net Project

Editors:

This is just an explanation, I have made a comment below:

To further clarify, a solution involves several projects: a project is a web application Which means that there is a web service and the web in it. Configure this project but there is a large number of app codes in this project.

I understood it. Turns on the issue that the IIS initially saw the webservice as a website, giving it reason for the visual studio to set the file path in '' for the project. By removing the website from the IIS and setting the file path in the file: /// c: / path / project / property window changes itself from being listed on the developer web server as a website, this means that it is open The URL is specified with the path. Apart from this, port numbers, dynamic port options and virtual paths appear.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -