windows - Restarting IIS6 - Python -


I serve a Django app behind IIS 6 . I am thinking that I can do restart IIS 6 inside Dragon / Django and what is the best way to do it.

Help will be great!

In addition to what has been suggested previously, you either class or through its medium , Which is derived from it, a Python WMI is available, which is based on that.

Update: A quick check of the below works for me. C = wmi.WMI (): service, service =top.service () for service

  import wmi C.Win32_Service (name = "W3SVC") 

I did not test the next piece of code, but anything like this should work:

  for service in c.IIsWebService (): results, = service.StopService ( )  

You can see and documentation for returns values ​​from methods.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -