wordpress 500 - Internal server error -


I installed WordPress 2.9.2 a few days ago and it works correctly. Today, I want to use the Permalink feature of WordPress.

I have to modify my .htaccess file on my site root. But there is no .htaccess file on my sub-domain root, so I create my .htacess file with the following on the sub-domain root (near the index.php file):

 < Code> & lt; Files .htaccess & gt; Allow orders, from all & lt; / Files & gt; Servers turn off & lt; Files wp-config.php & gt; Allow orders, from all & lt; / Files & gt; # BEGINWordPress & lt; IfModule mod_rewrite.c & gt; RewriteEngineRescriptBase / RewriteConnect% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -f rewrite code% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -D Rewriteul /index.php [L] & lt; / IfModule & gt; # END WordPress Options All-Sequence AddType x-mapp-php5 .php AddHandler x-mapp-php5 .php  

But after saving this, I missed my blog and got an error :

500 - Internal server error

After this I remove the .htaccess file, but it was not correct.

What can I do for this?

Cheers

I'm not sure what your other settings are there, But your rewrite block is right, try removing all the other contents of the file together and see what happens. It may be that there is more to you than you need. Here are a complete way of .htaccess for one of my WordPress works.

RewriteEngineRescriptBase / RewriteConnect% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -f rewrite code% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -D Rewriteul /index.php [L] & lt; / IfModule & gt; # And wordpress

- edit -

In addition, this is the .htaccess root domain in which subdomains do extra work without files Or modify .htaccess


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -