c++ - Is it possible to connect slots of a model object to the GUI in QT4 -Designer? -


So I try to create a model-view window using QTDesigner and C ++.

For this reason, created a QOBject derived class as my model, it provides slots and signals such as: setFileName (QString) or filename (custom).

I found the signal drag and drop down in QTDesigner and found it quite like VA-Smalltalk-a while later I was wondering if I could add it to my model too I am So is it possible to present my model object in window / GUI in any way and let the model connect the QTDesigner signal and slot in the GUI to the object.

To summarize: Write to me:

  connect (model, signal (filename (topstrings)), UI-> label FN, slot (set text ))) Connect (ui-textEdit2, Signal (Text Chenned (Caststring)), Model, Slot (setFileName  

Joppa said, if you want to do it in the designer, then you need to know the designer about your component, which is probably only worthwhile Gar is something that you will often use again IMHO is great for designing prototype or early UI design, but it is not good for long-term maintenance. However, the designer is very powerful, there are many options which are available through the interface medium. .

I recommend that you consider QT's auto-connect capabilities, only through a slot naming convention. Read More section tries to make.. I'm itching to try it, but we are only in our Qt 4 conversion project and does not have any chance of me yet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -