CLLocationManager Delegate changes in iPhone OS 4.0 -


I have run my app using the iPhone OS 4.0. But when I'm running my app, the CLLocationManager representative is not being called. Location Manager: (CLLocationManager *) Manager updated the location: (CLLocation *) Location transfer: (CLLocation *) Old location { }

I can probably help, as I successfully on iOS4 on the 3GL device Working from CLLocationManager, but I need more information.

1) Did you previously allocated CLLocationManager and called startUpdatingLocation ? Please include that code, we can help specifically, where / are you setting a representative? Also, make sure that someone maintains your representative class so that you can receive calls. CLLocationManager will not keep the rep.

2) Are you testing on any device or simulator? If you are testing on the device, which device?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -