f# - Could not load file or assembly FSharp.Core, Version=4.0.0.0 -


I'm trying to implement a web application that uses F # 4.0 on Windows Server 2008.

This works on my computer where VS2010 is installed but it does not work on the server every time you receive this error message, open the page:

The file or assembly could not locate the specified file 'FSharp.Core, Version = 4.0.0.0, Culture = Neutral, PublicKeyToken = b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies could not be loaded.

I have installed .NET 4 using the Web Platform Installer. F # PowerPack is also installed.

I found this page: It suggests you to restore F #, but the link to download the F # seems broken and I can not have the same problem.

I also tried to install Microsoft F # 2.0.0.0, because it is only F # redistribution which I can get.

Must have to install. For example, see:

(or)

For information that VS The project series is how to install the installer as you have found, redist (located here:

); FSharp.Core is not part of .NET, but it is a separate component.


Comments