foxpro - Error in ADS OleDB when inserting data into VFP Database? -


I need some help with Visual FoxPro ADS OleDB provider.

I am trying to include data from a 64-bit .net-application into a FoxPro database that will store data in 130'000 records, 139 fields and 11 indexes Are there. Every time I run my sample app, I get an error that indicates that indexes get corrupted only after 3 or 4 recorded records.

If I use a small table to insert some sample data then infected indexes.

Does anyone know this problem and have found a way to solve it?

Thank you!

VPP does not support 64-bit --- PERIOD ... however, direct VFP OleDb Provider Why not use it I have used it for years and in fact have not encountered any problems with all types of queries, convergent, updates, deleted and even execution () calls.

Explanation ...

Have you tried to use the ODDB provider of VFP instead of ADS? I'm sure that it still has derivative objects like the same interface objects ...

  Object Linking and Embedding General Interface ---------------- ----------------- OleDbConnection IDB connection OleDbParameter IDbDataParameter OleDbCommand IDbCommand OleDbDataAdapter IDbDataAdapter OleDbException IDbException  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -