geolocation - precise geolocalization via IP -


I tied the iPad the other day, and was surprised by the accuracy of the geo location by IP. Actually, against the hunger in the world This is the action which tells you very precise where the person is located, who has participated in this petition:

I want to integrate it into one of my projects Took a look but I could not understand how he did it. Can somebody help me out? Is there a web service for this?

What I'm not looking for is a service that gives back to the location of my ISP, I need a situation of real IP

For example, I am located in Friborg, Switzerland, ISP is in Switzerland Zurich. Most of these services come back to my ISP, iPad or the place of linkage by me, giving me accurate localization by IP. (Actually even the address is correct)

Is Google Maps API doing this or are they using another service?

They are using another service that provides wireless access points < / Strong> uses HTML5 :

  function do_something (lat, long) {warnings (latitude + "," + tall) using some browsers Only one attribute can be used in; } If (navigator.jolocation) / geolocation is available / navigator.jolocation.gate currentpotin (function) {do_something (position.coords.latitude, position.coords.longitude);}); } And {warnings ("I'm sorry, but geolocation services are not supported by your browser."); }  

Provides plug-ins for those browsers that have the plugin installed.

Generally, wireless access points and cell tower geolocation for the implementation of Geolocation APP. If they are not available (i.e., the user is on the desktop without any wireless card or no wireless access point is nearby), they usually come to IP based geographic location.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -