.net - Business Intelligence Development Studio encounter error on Rendering -


I try to develop a data processing extension for STRS 2008 so that we can access the database through an entity framework. . But when I make a copy and enter expansion in BI development studio, then I get an error message when loading this extension. "I used it with Visual Studio 2010 to create targeting framework 4.0 because my data model class The library was created with that version of the target

/ P>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

>

Su Iscit not that it is completely relevant, but you can point in the right direction


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -