php - Salting example in Zend Framework -


I'm very new to the Zend Framework and I'm looking to create an application with very tight password security. I am trying to follow the User Guide in relation to Password Salting, but there is no luck yet. I have set up my database and table adapter (as mentioned in the documentation on the Zend Framework site, but this does not seem to end the example (or I am not following it adequately!) I started with it Is:

  $ authAdapter = New Zend_Auth_Adapter_DbTable ($ dbAdapter, 'users',' username ',' password ',' MD5 (CONCAT ('.' 'Zend_Registry :: get (' staticSalt ').' ',?, Password_salt)) ";  

But from here, what did password do with salt I just need an example and I will stay away! Does anyone have an example or tell me right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -