python - I'm trying to install psycopg2 onto Mac OS 10.6.3; it claims it can't find "stdarg.h" but I can see it's there; what should I do? -


I am trying to install psycopg2 successfully, but I am running in errors. The latest one seems to be missing "stdarg.h" (see code below). Although I can see with your own eyes that Stdargkh called a file / developer / on SDK / Maksoks 10.4u.sdk / usr / include / stdarg.h (where it claims that it can not find him) So I do not know what to do about it.

I am running Mac OS 10.6.3 and in the past few days I have ensured that I have all the latest OS developer tools.

> I have Python 2.6.2 and PostgreSQL 8.4, if it does not matter.

  dragon running setup.py running install running set build_py build_ext Building 'psycopg2._psycopg' Extension Construction / temporary .Macosx-10.3-fat-2.6 Construction / temp.macosx- 10.3-fat-2.6 / psycopg gcc -arch pcc -arch i386 -serrut / developer / sdk / macozux 10.4u.sdk -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-mammoth-dynamic-DNDEBUG -g -O3 -DPSYCOPG_DEFAULT_PYDATETIME = 1 -DPSYCOPG_VERSION = "2.2.1 (DT-DC XPP33)" -DPG_VERSION_HEX = 0x080404 -DPSYCOPG_EXTENSIONS = 1 -DPSYCOPG_NEW_BOOLEAN = 1-DHAV = PQFREEMEM = 1 -DHAVE_PQPROTOCOL3 = 1-I / Library / Frameworks / Python.framework / Version / 2.6 / Include / python 2.6- I -i / opt / local / include / postgresql84 -i / opt / local / include / postgresql84 / server -c psycopg / psycopgmodule.c -o Build / temp.macosx-10.3-fat-2.6 / psycopg / psycopgmodule. O File / Library / Framework / Pithan. Framework / Version-2.6.6 included / python2.6 / Unicodeobjects From / Library / Framvrk / Pithankfremvrk / version -2.6 / include / python2.6 / include Python.h: 85, psycopg / from psycopgmodule.c: 27: / developer / SDK / Maksaks 10.4u.sdk / usr /include/stdarg.h:425: Error: stdarg.h: No such file or directory included in File / Library / Framework / Python.framework / version-2.6 / included / python2.6 / unicodeobject.h: 4, from / Library / Frames / Python. Fremvrkvrk / version -2.6 / include / python2.6 / Python.h: 85, Psycopg / from Psycopgmodulekc: 27: / developer / SDK / Maksaks 10.4u.sdk / usr / include / stdarg.hicky: 25: error: Stdargkh: No such file or directory lipoproteins not: could not make out the architecture type: /var/folders/MQ/MQ-tWOWWG+izzuZCrAJpzk+++TI/-Tmp-//ccakFhRS.out error: command 'gcc I do not have your specific problem, but I am unable to get out of the ' 

Recommend to set it up.
The only installation is:

  sudo port install py26-psycopg2  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -