SQL server 2005 remote connection problem -


I have installed SQL Server 2005 Express on two computers. I installed SQL Server Management Studio Express on both computers. I used to manage every Studio Management Visited the studio and connected to SQL Server using Windows authentication (connection example of a computer: "A-63A4D4D7E7834 \ SQLEXPRESS"). I have created a database called "test1" and created some tables with saved data.

I did all this on this site: ", except that I have completely disabled the firewall.

I-63A9D4D7 "SQL Server Management Studio Express" has been started on computer A-63A9D4D7E7834, connected to the E-7834: "ALL-E425BE6C41D \ SQLEXPRESS" Naming: "Authentication:" Windows Authentication "and" Connect '. The following error:

ALL-E425BE6C41D \ SQLEXPRESS can not be connected.

Additional information Kari:

User login for 'ALL-E425BE6C41D \ Guest failed.' (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 18456)

For help, click:

< / Blockquote>

What can I do to resolve this?

Unless you have If you are using Windows authentication, log in your machine and SQL Server Management Fire on Studio Express accounts with privileged privileges on SQL Server - usually the account you have installed it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -