sqlalchemy - How can I "override" deepcopy in Python? -


I want to override __Deepcopy __ for a given SQLAlchemy-mapped class, such as It ignores anybody on the SQLA features of Godkopia, everything else that is part of the class.

I am not particularly aware of overriding the underlying objects of any Python, but I have some ideas that I want. / P>

Creates a very simple class mapped by the SQLA user

  class user (object): def __init __ (auto, user_id = none, name = none): self.user_id = user_id self.name = name  

I have used the dir () to look before and after mapping are SQL-specific attributes and can be sent to _sa_class_manager and _sa_instance_state Got it.

questions
provided they are only those that I will ignore it when defining ___________ ? Does SQLs inject in mapped objects?


(I did this in the last question (as did a few days after selecting the answer to the main question), but I think that I

It is that as an additional logic, you can send Dipakopi with memorandum Need to define around a teenager bit of excavation after I tried it out:

  def __deepcopy __ (self, memo): dpcpy = self .__ class __ () memo [Id (self)] = dir (self): if not attr.startswith ('_'): value = geta I created an example like ttr (self, ether) setter (dpcp, atri, copy.dppcopy (value, memo)) back dpcp  

then i user : <

  snake = user (913, 'nag, s.')  

After this, I tried the gig-copy operation:

  snake_dc = copy.deepcopy (snake)  

... << P>

for example the user to change his own initPlease try:

  def __init __ (self, user_id = none, name = none): map.selfer_id = user_id self.name = name  

To make a copy of the examples made, I recommend reading


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -