c# - App_Themes Not Loading on Initial Load -


I have an application where different users can log in through a single portal log when they log in If they are related to more than 1 company, then they have to select their company

Each page is to inherit my application from the "custom page" category, the theme will change

Here is the code for custom page:

  public class custom page: page {s} Protected Zero Page Page} "+ Globals.Company.CompanyName)) {page.me = globals.company.company name}} and {Page.me =" default ";}}}  
< P> When customers come under more than 1 company, and they choose those companies, the subject load is just fine.

So, the problem I have is this:

If they are only related to 1 company, then the company is automatically selected but the theme is not immediately removed. However, if I refresh the page The theme load is just fine, even the default theme will not load unless there is no CSS on the page until I refresh.

I also look at the source and I Find CSS names and they are not there. I refresh and do the same thing, and they are there.

I am not using form authentication and the default theme in web config is "default"

   

Any thoughts on what might happen? If you need any explanation, please ask.

Thank you!

I found the problem Page_ PreInit was being called for page information after the user entered.

After logging in to the user, this is where I have argued for checking company details in master page load.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -