cocoa - Activity monitor doesnt display process name -


I have an application, when I think that the application process the application name in the "Activity Monitor" is nothing found Only the app icon is displayed.

I tried to debug it through the process Inforf the app, I found the app name right. Even tried with the "top" command, I got the application name correct. The target name and settings also look the same, only the activity monitor becomes inaccurate.

Is there anything that activity monitor is not displaying anything.

M

I got the answer, it was a problem information.plist in CFBundleDisplayName . It was removed from info.plist, so there was no display name in the app.

Anything you give in CFBundleDisplayName will use it everywhere.

Thanks, Mohsen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -