html - how to exchange variables between extern iframe and site -


For development reasons (working with facebook-connect) I connect to iframe to put an iframe into an iframe. In this way I am able to work on the connect-related issues of my IP and I do not need to develop on live-server.

The connect-button iframe capture holder iframe is on my server, reaching the same db-server as the developer version (running on developer version localshot).

As far as good ... but

How do I know the original site, that the user has connected, so that I can see his profile picture like this See me as a reaction? How can I usually react to an IFRM / Action / Event / JS? is there a way? Can the iframe post data on the original site? Like a time-stamp and FB_Urud?

If the iframe stuff is not working ... I have to save the IP to FBI_Userid (DB) and to check matches ... but I do not like the idea.

You can query the src character of the iframe via string format, example :

  & lt; Iframe src = "mysite.com?var=test" ............ & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -