iphone - Animation in quartz 2D -


I want to create an app which will show 4-5 words on the screen after every second, but the last word zoom out Will / in I can easily create static words and for the last animating word, I need to pull it again again, how can I create 2 separate layers so that the constant text is on one layer (I will fill it after every second) And the last word (animated one) will be on the second layer.

How to make 2 separate layers? Attached on the same screen but handling their direct method separately?

If I understand your query, then you should do your own class, which is sub-UviView Will class and override the direct method in the implementation, then in the place where you are creating the object of the layer, create 2 objects of your custom UIView square. You can make coordinating variables of X, Y, which will work for different layers ....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -