javascript - compatibility when using the mootools library in a widget? -


I want to use the mootools library for animation & amp; I'm building ajax in a widget.

I am planning to write the widget in my page so that the end user can simply deploy a line of JavaScript.

I am worried about the issue of compatibility that can arise if my widget is used on a page which is already using another library.

The short exams also show problems when it is decided to execute themselves, if it is written that is already full, although jquery starts creating problems.

What is the best solution?

Is there no way to boot in isolation, so can I use it for my purposes?

I think that jquery, while I am unfamiliar, is in a highly named place and so probably more

nb: The following error when used with prototype I set Mootool's set style Using the method comes as a result.

element.style is undefined

element.style.cssText + = '; + Styles;

There is no method here to use mootools. Developers have specifically said that the mootools are not going to be replaced to run with the original prototype and they try to change the core to squash (see 1).

Either jQuery or other namespace library (I believe there are both dojo and YUI, but I can be misunderstood), or if you do not need uppercase, just your Make your own in the old old JS.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -