mysql - What is "helpx_last_check" from wordpress database -


I am a developer who works full time with WordPress and something in my database that I have never seen before . I tried the general search engine approach and I could not find anything. It is surprising that the amazing people of Stackworflow have seen this before. I'm pretty sure that this is not harmful, it's the entry in the MySQL database.

The table "_options" is

  option_id: 1165 blog_id: 0 option_name: helpx_last_check option_value: 1276628545 autoload: yes  

I am thinking of "helpx_last_check" what is thank you

Did you (or you did) install Have done It includes some helpx plug-in options, but I did not check what they checked. If this is not a plugin, then search your code for a class named helpx , others may also be used.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -