ankhsvn - Configuring subversion for visual studio -


I have Visual Studio 2008 running on Windows 7 (x86). I installed Enterprise (server + client), Turtle svn and ankhsvn on my system. I can add my own solution to the dissection repository using the URL: file: // c: / svn_repository / but when I try "svn: // localhost" I do not see any repository on my system.

My friend who is on the same LAN can not see my repository.

Should I be used for others in the LAN to be able to see the repository?

create svnadmin
  • Make sure that your saver is running, make a repository
    1. ( svnserve .exe ) for example sysinternals with process explorer
    2. Check that you can connect with Kurtuesen as the URL using svn: // yourip
    3. and add your project either
    4. Your friend should use the same URL
    5. using your own Try host name Note: Local Host is not your hostname !!!

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

    lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

    python - rename keys in a dictionary -