c# - How to integer-divide round negative numbers *down*? -


It seems that whenever I split negative int from positive int, let me down (Side-), not towards 0. But rounds towards both C # and C ++

So I think that I need a dividendown () method. I can write it in some lines with a test for negative and others, but my thoughts seem to be a kulji. That's why I am thinking that I am missing something and if you have the "elegant" way of moving down the negative segmentation.

WARNING: This post produces wrong result for input with one = 1. Please see other answers. -CAM


[c ++]

It's possible that what you are saying to 'clothes', but this is what I came up with I am;)

  int divideDown (int a, int b) {int r = a / b; If (R & LT; 0 & R * B! = A) Return R-1; Return r; }  

If in the statement, I am R & lt; Put 0 - though I'm not sure if you want to do that. If you (if & lt; 0 & amp; b & gt; 0)

  will be consistent with your description, "when Also, I split a  negative int from a positive int . 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -