How do I store a Java KeyStore password? -


In my web application, I use a private key that is stored in Java Keystore. I would like to know what is the best / recommended way to store the password for keystore and private key.

I have considered using a property file but it is not very safe to use in the environment. (In addition to saving passwords in plain text file) In addition, password in my code is encrypted Giving is not an option which I am ready to entertain.

Thank you.

You can use a property file as you mentioned that the extra security hash hash password The password hash for This becomes a round on the issue of keeping a password in plain text, then you can either use the MD5 or SHA1 password to use, private option


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -