How to add dependencies to 3rd party library using nexus/maven -


I'm trying to use the Nexus + M2 Eclipse / Maven-3 professional, and I have a huge third party Library has found many dependencies are needed

Is there any way to reduce the pain by uploading these third party libraries to Nexus, so that all dependencies are connected, so that whatever its Needed, it only needs to add a dependency-tag for it

Do you thanks for your help?

Thank you for your help.

I do not know about such a facility.

< P> Do I need to make POM myself?

I will be the third party I will not Piom for literacy but I'll actually upload (and Nexus).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -