javascript - trigger popup message from asp menu item -


I have a menu in ASP that has many menu items. I want one of the menu items to call the popup box < / P>

I am using C # in a separate file with code.

I would normally say something like this:

  RegisterStartupScript ("Format Error", "& lt; script> Warning ('Max Load should be an integer') & Lt; / script & gt; ");  

I want to call it to click on the menu item.

The idea is that it can display a message box with a version of it about it and

">

Now that I have learned so much in the last 6 months, I can come back and answer my own question!

Answer: Use some freezing lectures! And it is so easy !

You can say something like this

  $ ("#dialog") .dialog ({autoOpen: incorrect, show: "blind", hide: "Explosion "}); $ (" #MyMenuItem) Click (function () {$ ("# dialog"). Open ()});  

and html is:

  & lt; Div id = "dialog" & gt; All of my communication content is here & lt; / Div & gt;  

Hope anyone will be able to use it! I check this site every time I have a comment on this answer, if you have a question, then I will explain further!

Wish that I learned JQuery a long time ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -