.net 4.0 - Entity Framework POCO objects -


I am struggling to understand Entity Framework and Poko objects. Here's what I am trying to achieve.

1) Separate the DAL from my business level using the business interface to my DAL using the interface. Maybe use unity to make my reference.

2) Use the unit framework inside my DAL.

I have a domain model with objects that reside in my business layer. I have a database of tables that does not really represent my domain model. I setup the unit framework and generated POCO objects using the ADO.NET POCO Generator extension. This gave me an item for each table in my database, now I context.GetAll & lt; Users & gt; (); I want to be able to say and it can return a list of my user objects, the user object is in my business level. Is this possible?

Does this make sense or should I completely stop and start? I'm guessing that I have to use the repository pattern to get this, but I'm not sure.

In the examples how NTI Framework 4 is in the order of N-complexity, level aerhecture :


  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

    lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

    python - rename keys in a dictionary -