php - Best method of Zend Framework caching -


I have a blog that is created using the Zend Framework, which I realize is a bit of a blog alone High, but I'm planning to add other features in the future, even then, I've found that the page can be slightly faster. I have a basic caching method that basically captures everything in index.php (core frontend and file backend), which works great, but unfortunately it prevents updating of dynamic page content (like message "It was posted 5 minutes ago"). Etc.) Unless the cash period will expire.

So my question is, what would be the best way to cache improving performance? I'm doing a lot of basic questions, which makes a very simple selection, joins a lot or is not fancy (by using the Zend_DB_Table), and even a little database page load is also slightly sluggish. Is this query worth cache or should I focus my time somewhere?

Required for your rendering ("Post x minutes ago"), you push caching a little bit upstream You can. Do not cache the HTML output, just cache the returned data from the query, then your rendering code still has access to the data date of the post and your rendering code can use it.

Of course, @zerkms is correct to identify obstacles, profiling is necessary.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -