python - Environment variables -


I use the module mechanize to log in to a site when I Without any other apparent use, import twill.commands , some debug messages [0] are displayed [1] when I delete it, these messages disappear.

How can I see what is changing in the environment so that it can be emulated and overcome this dependency?

[0] Logging Module. [1] More specifically, I am interested in posting the message HTTP-EQUIV = REFRESH .

Update: It turns out that there was a bug in twill.commands that was causing an error when trying to follow the HTTP-EQUIV = REFRESH header Import twill.commands After importing and deleting errant work around it, everything works smoothly.

My guess - without digging in libraries - that's Twill is transforming a logger immediately , And McKenzie is doing it for a library, logging on if logging is on, otherwise no.

To enable logging of To Machines , configure a root in your application code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -