What to do to improve my skill and knowledge on javascript? -


Currently I have completed the study of the book name "Javascript Javascript 3 Edition", so I wonder what my next What should be the step to strengthen the use of this language and tampering it?

In addition, how can I improve myself in programming in Javascript? Does it calm down by thinking of something, and can it start coding? Or googling to ask some questions and questions from around the internet?

Is there a book that teaches the right method of coding?

will be a recommended resource

This is a combination of online tutorials + online book

After that, it depends on whether you want to focus on client side or server side JS.

Look at the serverseed at a glance.

I would recommend that you avoid relying on the JavaScript library until you are able to make a good assessment of its quality. And once you can pick YUI3;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -