c# - Drag and Drop as Multitouch event in WPF -


I want to drag and drag an object into a WPF solution through the multitouch signal. I get two user controls I can drag an item from userControl1 and place it anywhere in my application. It looks good yet, but here's the problem:

If I go to userControl1 , then running with drag and placed item userControl1 is. This means that even though I took an item before userControl1 , it is still connected to that userControl

I have an item UserControl1 and place it in userControl2 . No data should be binding between the item and userControl1 , when I drag the item out from userControl .

Does anyone know the answer to my problem?

"Surface toolkit for Windows Touch" in the Surface Dragon View class


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -