Can I set an environment variable for an application using a shortcut in Windows? -


I anticipate that I should add a directory to the environment variable on the application-lifelong basis, but I do not know how to for. Is it possible to add a parameter to a shortcut windows shortcut, which adds a directory to the existing value of PATH for the use of linked applications?

  • Perform a shortcut file (.cmd),

      < Li> sets the environment variable
    • Execute the app
    • You use "start" to execute the app, this app will start in another process, but It will copy the environment. You do not wait to finish the app
    • You can now exit the batch file.

    Should look like this:

      @heoho set path =% path%; C: \ "My path to extract" folder \  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -