Cant apply color theme to one frame in Emacs? -


My .emacs is a file when I am in Shell-mode , Then I want to change the theme but what happens is that the theme applies to all windows -Mod-hook 'color-theme-monoca-terminal) (set-variable' color-theme-is-global Zero)

These are the same lines in my .emacs file What should I do to make this work?

I usually start MXS as a daemon and then open the frame. I use different color themes for X frames and terminal frames:

  ('Color theme is required) (color-theme-initialize) (Diffuse color-theme) (Frame) "Apply color (color-theme-tango) (color-theme-tango-black) (whether color-theme-tango-black))  

Can take place (set-color-theme-is-global zero) (if window-system ...) for your shell-script-mode and color-theme-x parts and your favorites Check with the subject.

There is a downside to this: If you do not start the amax as a daemon, then the customization will only kick after creating a second frame, which is the first pop up That would have been the standard topic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -