Django: Proper place to unregister ModelAdmins -


Sometimes I need to ignore some model admin from the admin site, because I do not want them to be there, like. If I'm using the sites framework, and I do not want to appear in the admin. To do this, call admin.site.unregister (site) In most cases I have put it in the admin.py of some related app But sometimes I put it on a place that does nothing with the original app; Another possibility is making a "dummy app" and it will be put there ... does anyone know more original location where these calls can live?

You can add it to urls.py or anywhere < Code> admin.autodiscover () .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -