Error when doing git pull, unable to resolve -


I'm getting this git error and I do not really know what it means, nor how do I fix it I can:

  (v_env) [nubela @ nubela-desktop searchplus] $ git bridge from original owner file: /// home / nubela / workspace / _git / searchplus * branch master - & gt; ; Updating the FETCH_HEAD 38f3d5b..fe6028c error: The unwanted working tree file 'searchplus / .project' will be overwritten by merge. I have done the following but have not used any:  
  git clean -f -   D GIT reset - hard head  

Can anyone help me explain? Thank you :)

You (or your IDE) have created a file named "searchplus / .project" somewhere This file has also been created in the upstream store. Unless Git refuses to perform the merge phase:

  1. Your .project file is destroyed.
  2. Your .project file is committed, so a merge can be attempted

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -