php - echo POST array.. or other ideas? -


Update:

As seen in the original questions below, The problem I am looking for is an array echo, that when I send Moneris Gateway to return a post array in my new file (cart.fp), it receives 500 internal server errors.

This is the same error when I sent it to the script, which should have worked. Is there any reason why it always sends 500 internal server errors?

The original question:

Hello there,

I have another question I'm back for

This is my dilemma:

I have a script (IMAGEFOOLO Commerce) which has not been updated, probably since 2003 on our servers. The script had a payment gateway (Moneris) that was manually added by the company that provides the script. It costs $ 1000 to add a gateway.

I now have a new customer, who had bought this business from the previous owner. While switching the account to the new owner's Monoris account, we found out that things have been updated.

Long story short ..

Send 3 types of responses to the Moneris entrance:

  1. Post with XML data
  2. Received

I imagine it is easy to use only the post array. I have a file that sends it back so far The file reacts with an internal server error, but it does process the command.

What I have to do is to determine what the POST array is being sent to, so that I can take it and resonate it in a rational way

Is there anyone doing this Can a better way recommend?

Client-side such as / div>

The head headers of your client sending the device Can be seen for firebug and

.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -