plsql - confusion about using types instead of gtts in oracle -


I am trying to change the query as follows so that I do not have to use GTT:

<('Home', 'Full Name, DoB)' (Home, LNA, FNA, MI, Full Name, Select from 'DOB' ('RE' Home, MBR_list_name lname, MBRFAST_Name FNN, MBRMI MI), Mbr_first_name || mbr_mi || mbr_last_name fullname, mbr_dob dob to table_1 a, table_b where a.head = b.head and mbr_number = '01' and mbr_last_name = v_last_name) c

above is just a sample but Jati The questions are bigger than this.
The above is within a stored procedure, so to avoid GT (my_gtt_table_1). I did the following: Type

  or type Lname_row object (home varchar2 (30) lname varchar2 (30), fname varchar2 (30), MI four (1), fullname VARCHAR2 (63), dob DATE) Type lname_exact as a table of lname_row or replace it  

Now in SP:

  type lname_exact The table is & lt; What_table_should_i_put_here & gt;% rowtype; Tab_a_recs lname_exact;  

In the above, I'm not sure what my query is as a sub-category of my query as my query.

Inquiries in SP: (I am trying for sample purpose to see that it works)

  select lname_row ('', '', '', '', '', '', Sysdate) from bulk table_1 to tab_a_recs;  

I am getting errors like this: ORA-00913: Too many values ​​

I am really confused and stuck with it: (

You define a type with the attributes 6 and you try to instantify it with values ​​of 7 ; p>

Select lname_row (/ * '', * / '', '', '', '', ',' ', Sysdate) collected from bulk table_1 in tab_a_recs; lname_exact twice (with your create statement and in your Declar block). Since you are looking forward to a lname_exact in a SQL statement, the type chosen in this case is the SQL type (with only 6 attributes)

You will see the The announcement of lname_exact should be removed or renamed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -