sql server - Failing to connect to Database due to database in recovery -


I am using SQL Server 2008, Developer Edition. I connected my database using my ASP.NET MVC application Linq2SQL. I noticed that my database was about 4 times the recovery mode in a period of one month. I'm running some full Linq2SQL queries. When the database is in Recovery mode, my asp.net mvc application line is shutting down because it can not connect to the database. I do not know how to stop the database from coming into recovery mode. I have seen some questions on SO, but there is no way to solve it. I hope someone can help me

There are some possibilities / checks:

  • Is this database part of a log shipping configuration? If this is the case, the secondary server is being restored, then you will be unable to establish a connection to the database.
  • Are you sure you are using the developer version of SQL Server and not the Express edition?
  • Is the autoclus option set to true? If there is no such active user connection, the database will be closed.

To check that any of the databases you set up on Autocalls use the following T-SQL:

  select- sys. DATABASE from WHERE DATABASEPROPERTYEX (name, 'iiToCLOS') = 1  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -