Adding a query string to a hyperlink in a asp.net data grid (c#) -


Hey, I have a hyperlink column I want to add only one query string in the URL, it's a string pass located in the first column of the same row Have to do. Let me know if you need more information. Edit

Thank you

Also, if you do not mind it may be useful if I have the primary key of the object limited to that line instead of the string in the first row is. Would it be difficult to do this? Either will work fine.

Got it.

I added code to the databend function for the added grid.

  hyperlink link = (hyperlink) e. Ro Seals [5]. Control [0]; Link.NavigateUrl = "~ / viewDocuments.aspx? Id =" + current.ID;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -