Azure storage - double decimal point ignored on save -


I have a value that is properly stored in an asset of an object, but when I have stored the Azure storage database, double values The database is stored to ignore the point (7.11000000003 is saved as 711). Apart from this, the property has been changed to 711.0.

How can I solve this problem?

The area is already set again in the class and database table.

This problem can be caused by the use of culture stores if you have TableRow table inside Dev Storage db Take a look at the data, then the data is stored as XML, and use the decimal value dot as a decimal time period. Here is the dot thousand separator in Brazil. I edited the data store directly in DB, changed the dot to a comma (PT-BR decimal splitter), and the value was read correctly. This is strange, because if the value is correct when using the PT-BR decimal splitter, then it seems that Dev Storage is using my current culture setting. But why not culture is used when saving data?

PS: Changing window locale in N-US has resolved the problem. I think this is the only post that I can find about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -