iis 7 - How do I add a servlet to an existing website with IIS7 and Tomcat6? -


I have successfully configured IIS7 and Tomcat6 with isapi redirector. I can get my servlet from Tomcat instances And I can also do my own servlet running from the local host. Tomato supplied works fine for examples How do I add servlet to existing web sites? I tried to add a virtual directory to my website, in the same way I did the default website, but I get 404 errors

You should not add anything to that directory or root. The proper way to do this is to create your servletlet and package them in a war file. It will give your project your domain / context and keep your servlet apart from others.

Given this, you have to tell the IIS how to redirect the request for your new reference to Tomcat.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -