javascript - onbeforeunload in safari does not run code server side -


On the browser closure or F5, I have to code something on the server side, for this, I have a button on the click of that button Which have written onclickclick and onclick functions. I have also written an incident on the window. And before a button. Click. (<)>

My problem is that this button runs the code of the client side click function, although the server side code is not executed. This happens when I close the browser when I do F5. It works perfectly, it only happens on Safari, it works perfectly in FF and Mozilla. Safari does not allow or execute events that occur before Asynchronous AJAX requests, so it may very well be that your code is executed but this request is never released on the server. Synchronous AJAX requests are performed Go, so use them in the preload loader.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -