jqgrid - How to change the header height in jQuery grid? -


I have a jQuery grid with 5 columns. My column name is very large, so I did something similar in my jQuery grid Defined:

  & lt; Br / & gt; Customer BiData   

In my jQuery column I see "information about" but I can not see "Customer Biodata".

How do I set the header height?

If you are referring to jqGrid, then it seems that the fix is ​​a CSS tweak article:

  .ui-jqgrid .ui-jqgrid-htable th div {height: auto; Hidden flurry; Padding-right: 4px; Padding-top: 2px; Status: Relative; Vertical-align: text top; White Location: Normal! Important; }  

Edit: As found in the comments, it seems that there can be in some versions of jqGrid! Important flag on the height rule (and possibly other?). So if you think the above CSS does not work, then why it might be height: Auto! Change the above rules to include important and it would be nice to go.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -