multiple dependent android projects in eclipse -


I just started playing with Android Dev and Java + Eclipse is quite new to me. I have made simple projects and used my device But managed to run it. Now I want to make simple games (most of them actually) and I would like to use a shared code base for all of them (game loop, initialization, etc.).

The problem is that I do not think how to do this correctly I've made the Android project with all the basic things called Engine, which I want and works on this device. Now I tried to create a single project called mygame in the same workspace, Mygame's main square (activity) MyGameApp, which gets from the engine app (the main activity of my engine project) that gets it from the activity

I added the engine project in the properties in mygame Build Path tab in the required projects. The problem is that when I try to run this project, it crashes to find My MyMameApp class on MyNameFoundException.

Any help (or indicator of some articles that tells how this is done) is greatly appreciated. Some hours of googling do not help much:

You can get a

An Android Library Project is a development project that shares shared Android source code and resources. Other Android applications can refer to Projects Library Project, and at Build Time, you can include your compiled sources in your .apk files. More than one application projects can refer to the same library project and can reference a single project to several library projects.

Documents are ways of converting an existing project into a Library Project:

You can convert an existing application project to a library. To do this, open the properties for the project and select the "Library" checkbox. Other application projects can now refer to the existing project as a Library Project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -