Should I dive into ASP.NET MVC or start with ASP.NET Webforms? -


  • I'm planning to take Silverlight in the future.
  • The possibility of going to Microsoft WPF
  • Currently aiming to learn c 2.0 w / coco

I already know the pros and cons of ASP.NET MVC versus ASP.NET webform. What I want to know is that what would be more "efficient" to know the above circumstances?

By skillful I mean once learning a design pattern and then using it again. Objective C I think the MVC uses the approach? What about Silverlight? WPF?

I will go to B & N tomorrow to take an ASP.NET book so that I have to make a decision between webform and MVC right now.

Also, as a side question, it is true that ASP.NET webform is often used in large enterprises by freelancers / small companies and ASP.Net MVC.

I believe that ASP.NET MVC is more, how the Web works as a workform, but that does not mean that someone should deform ASP.NET webforms and just use ASP.NET MVC I think you try to see both of them What should be your future plans, even though.

As far as I can tell, the commonly used pattern between WPFs is MVVM (model, visual, visual-model).

For your last question, about the use of ASP.NET MVC in large companies about ASP.NET webform vs. small companies, I believe that you should choose the technique (especially MVC vs. webform ) That gives the best feature to your coding style.

There are advantages and disadvantages for both.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -