sql - Determine caller within stored proc or trigger -


I am working with a insert trigger inside a Sibbes database, I know that I know that I can directly or I can use @@ netlight to determine whether the second trigger or process is being called as a result.

There is no way to decide when nesting is deeper than level 1, who has acted due to triggering?

For example, was inserted directly into the table, it was inserted by another trigger and if so, who

As far as I know, this is not possible. Your best bet is to include as a parameter for your stored functionality as mentioned, this will make your code more portable because any method used will depend on a database-specific call. The link was specific to SQL Server 2005, not anymore, but I think that you are too much in the same boat.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -