cakephp - how to prevent an element to validate -


For all I am using the cakep framework for my project, in my form, on this two other text boxes Clicking takes a checkbox. The method validates using the kppp I agree to the form data, but I want to avoid verification for that text box when the checkbox is not checked. This check is checked only when the checkbox is checked. Please help me

thanks in advance

Before you make your model Call service for this and add additional verification criteria for this model. For example:

  Validate ($ options = array ()) before the function {if (! Empty ($ this- & gt; data ['model' ] ['Field one']) $ $-> this-> Valid ['fieldTwo'] = array (/ * normal verification rule * /); Back true; // required or validation fails}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -