cruisecontrol.net - cruise control and displaying reports -


I want to display a list of unit tests that fail my cruise control.net dashboard. I dashboard it A build in the config was added to the report

   

Everything was great until I decided to throw an error, if the unit test failed, the programmer would get a notice through CCTA.

On the information screen it shows only a build error.

How can I output the stuff that needs the Dashboard and can the CCnet notify the user if the unit test fails?

I put the merge task in the block of publishers. The publisher block is already running ... if any work fails then it prevents other operations from running and so I have never merged.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -