database - storing original password text -


My web application stores external website login / password to interact with them. To interact with these websites, I need to use the original password text, so collecting my hashes in my database is not working.

How should I store these passwords?

EDIT: I am worried that if someone accesses my server, if I use any kind of 2-way encryption and they have access to the server they can check it That how passwords are decrypted in my backend code.

Looks like you do not want to store passwords in the same password as Firefox and Chrome How do they do this?

How does it do Chrome:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -