dialog - Detailed android activity lifecycle (onAttachedToWindow()) -


I am interested in the Android Activity Life Cycle and I have widely available basic (more widely available onCreate-> onStart -> onResume).

My need comes from feeling that onCreate (start of new activity from onAttachedToWindow () ( Theme.Dialog styling). I'm surprised that this on-attached towando () fits into the entire Android activity life cycle official API referee details "When Window is Connected to Window Manager When Called" Does not help much

My guess is why it feels more sensitive than the top of my head: I think if If you start activity B from the activity A's (crant), then activity A activity starts b, which can take one or the other (the app to feel less responsiveness), where you attribute Activity A to Attachmenttowondo () Begin activity b, a starts and b Is brought to the fore, so users do not

sit for each other with a blank screen or pre-A activity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -