entity framework - Share edmx Betwen .NET projects and C# Class Library -


I had two separate projects that used the same database, similar methods, etc. That's why I've created a new solution and added those two projects

I have created a C # Class Library Project and I have written two other methods in two other ways. I have also created an edmx file for the DAL layer. I have added C # Class Library Projects in the context of other people, but now I have a problem.

When I try to connect to the database, I get an error message: "Connection was specified" is installed in the ATLIC, not destined to use with EntityClient or not valid ( I have translated it from Portuguese, so it is 100% correct).

App.Config has a C # Class Library, a connection string:

    

Do I have to add a connection to the web.config of other 2 projects, which is called edmx from the C # class library. If yes, can someone show me an example?

thanks

I solved it by copying the connection string of APConfig (C # Class Library) into another 2 projects.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -